Our Vision and Key Values
Our vision is ‘Creating a Learning Community’ through:
- Unlocking Learning
- Unlocking Potential
- Unlocking Futures
Working together as a Multi-Academy Trust has allowed us to use the expertise across our 5 schools to meet our common goals to give our pupils and students an inclusive, innovative learning community that respects and benefits everyone and has aspirational plans for the future.
From the moment children join us in either Nursery or Reception they begin a carefully sequenced learning journey to the end of Key Stage 5 where the curriculum in all schools is linked to our 5 Keys: Learning, Personal Best, Opportunity, Community and Leadership.
- We challenge, support and inspire each other and ourselves to achieve our Personal Best.
- We take pride in ourselves and our schools as we confidently take responsibility for our behaviours to achieve our dreams and aspirations.
- We are self-aware learners who take care of our physical and mental well-being.
- We form positive relationships and grow ourselves as leaders.
- Our leadership skills will have a positive impact on others.
- Our leadership skills are transferrable to the next stage of our learning and beyond.
- We collaborate to create deep, independent, curious and resilient learners.
- We acquire, apply and retain powerful and essential knowledge and skills which we are able to transfer and use across our lives.
- We are citizens who have been introduced to the best that has been thought and said, and appreciate human creativity and achievement.
- We make the most of every opportunity open to us.
- We recognise that the opportunities offered in and beyond the classroom broaden and enrich us.
- Our participation in the opportunities offered build our cultural capital needed to succeed in life.
- We are caring citizens who want to make a positive impact within our local and global communities.
- We inform and engage our parents and carers in the learning journey of their children and support them to meet challenges.
- Our belief in 'being different and belonging together' enables us to succeed in our diverse and modern world.
These values and intents are supported by a commitment to operational efficiency and excellence that optimise resource deployment for teaching and learning purposes.