Our Key Values
- We will challenge, support and inspire each other and ourselves to achieve our Personal Best.
- We take pride in ourselves as we confidently take responsibility for our behaviours to achieve our dreams and aspirations.
- We are self-aware learners who take care of our Physical and Mental well-being.
- We form positive relationships and grow ourselves as leaders.
- Our leadership skills will have a positive impact on others.
- Our leadership skills are transferrable to the next stage of our education and beyond.
- We will collaborate to create deep, independent, curious and resilient learners.
- We acquire, apply and retain powerful and essential knowledge and skills which we are able to transfer and use across our lives.
- We have educated citizens who have been introduced to the best that has been thought and said, and who are able to appreciate the best of human creativity and achievement.
- We make the most of every opportunity open to us.
- We recognise that the opportunities offered in and beyond the classroom broaden and enrich us.
- Our participation in the opportunities offered build our cultural capital needed to succeed in life.
- We are caring citizens who engage with the world and change it for the better.
- Our actions support our belief in ‘being different and belonging together’.
- We will develop a holistic set of values for success in the modern world with its diverse and ever-changing community.
These values and intents are supported by a commitment to operational efficiency and excellence that optimise resource deployment for teaching and learning purposes.