Our Key Values
- We challenge, support and inspire each other and ourselves to achieve our Personal Best.
- We take pride in ourselves and our schools as we confidently take responsibility for our behaviours to achieve our dreams and aspirations.
- We are self-aware learners who take care of our physical and mental well-being.
- We form positive relationships and grow ourselves as leaders.
- Our leadership skills will have a positive impact on others.
- Our leadership skills are transferrable to the next stage of our learning and beyond.
- We collaborate to create deep, independent, curious and resilient learners.
- We acquire, apply and retain powerful and essential knowledge and skills which we are able to transfer and use across our lives.
- We are citizens who have been introduced to the best that has been thought and said, and appreciate human creativity and achievement.
- We make the most of every opportunity open to us.
- We recognise that the opportunities offered in and beyond the classroom broaden and enrich us.
- Our participation in the opportunities offered build our cultural capital needed to succeed in life.
- We are caring citizens who want to make a positive impact within our local and global communities.
- We inform and engage our parents and carers in the learning journey of their children and support them to meet challenges.
- Our belief in 'being different and belonging together' enables us to succeed in our diverse and modern world.
These values and intents are supported by a commitment to operational efficiency and excellence that optimise resource deployment for teaching and learning purposes.